Tower-topped Arlington House is an impressive Grade II listed building of high gothic style, designed in 1880 by Thomas Worthington, an eminent Salford born architect. We are also the home of Kenworthy’s Chambers, one of the fastest-growing and most sought after Barrister’s Chambers in the UK.
Arlington House benefits from its close proximity to Manchester City Centre & has excellent transport links – including the free Metro Shuttle from Piccadilly Train Station, Salford Central Train Station a minutes walk away and various bus stops surrounding.
We aim to make your event an enjoyable, hassle free experience and to facilitate this we offer a dedicated point of contact throughout the day for you and your delegates. This point of contact will provide a ‘meet and greet’ and registration service for your delegates and do their best to fulfil any requests throughout the event.
- Out of Hours: Venue hire is available Monday to Friday from the hours of 8:30am to 6pm. Any events taking place outside of those hours will have an additional charge for staffing.
- VAT: All quotes are non-inclusive of VAT, VAT will be added to your invoice.
- Deposit: First bookings are required to make payment upfront. Returning bookings are subject to a 20% deposit.
- Cancellation: Any bookings cancelled less that 48 hours before the scheduled event will incur a 20% charge (your deposit).
- Delegate: Arlington House Conferencing needs to be made aware of any additional delegates 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Complaints procedure: Any complaints should be directed to Maria Rushworth, either by email Maria@kenworthysbarristers.co.uk or by telephone (0161 832 4036).